We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
16 August 2011
Bradley and Karen play and comment on a talk recording of Aaron Williamson's and Karen's presentation at OSCON 2011, entitled Legal Basics for Developers.
This show was released on Tuesday 16 August 2011; its running time is 00:53:53.
Segment 0 (00:33)
- Bradley mentioned the birthday attack when explaining to Karen how likely it might be that the number of the show might match the number of the day. (01:38)
- This show is a recording of Aaron and Karen's OSCON 2011 talk, Legal Basics for Developers. (02:20)
Segment 1 (05:53)
- The slides for the Legal Basics for Developers are available to follow along with the recording (05:53)
Segment 2 (49:36)
- Richard Fontana gave at a talk at OSCON as well, which was recorded, and Karen and Bradley have asked for his permission to play it. (50:45)
- Bradley asked folks to ping Richard on identi.ca to ask him to allow us to use his audio on the oggcast. (51:05)