30 August 2011
Bradley and Karen play a speech recording of Richard Fontana's presentation at OSCON 2011, entitled Contributor Agreements Considered Harmful.
Note: this show and the slides from Richard Fontana are licensed under CC-By-SA-3.0 USA. This will be the new license of the show for this and future episodes.
This show was released on Tuesday 30 August 2011; its running time is 01:03:49.
Segment 0 (00:34)
- This show is a recording of Richard Fontana's talk Contributor Agreements Considered Harmful. (03:13)
Segment 1 (03:34)
- Richard Fontana has made his slides from his talk available on his website.
- Bradley live-dented Fontana's talk from OSCON.
- Richard Fontana references Michael Meeks' essay, Some thoughts on Copyright Assignment (29:55)
Segment 2 (45:17)
- Bradley and Karen were on a panel discussion on copyright assignment at Desktop Summit. (45:33)
- Bradley mentioned that Mark Shuttleworth's obsession with cadence had a similar weird effect on a different debate. (58:30)
- Karen has done some pro bono work for PubPat, and also Question Copyright (01:01:30)