18 January 2011
This show was released on Tuesday 18 January 2011; its running time is 00:44:54.
Segment 0 (00:34)
- Bradley issued a correction regarding FaiF 0x06. Christopher Allan Webber mentioned that FSF sometimes accepts copyright assignments in cases where the entire code base is not assigned. (02:40)
- Karen issued a correction regarding FaiF 0x04 about women being hired to be at the party, but in fact that was not the case, despite being mentioned in this article.
- Karen's paper on Medical Devices was linked to from a ZD Net UK blog. (05:48)
- Bradley mentioned this Android bug regarding mis-sent SMS, which was widely covered in the press. Apparently the bug has been resolved upstream, somewhat disproving Bradley's point. (08:40)
Segment 1 (12:19)
- Bradley is quoted in an article about revocation of the GPL (12:35).
- The story was originally covered on slashdot. (13:17)
- The WinMTR site now
By popular request, WinMTR will be available under GPL v2. (19:50)
- Karen mentioned the FSF's GPL FAQ. (29:27)
- Bradley mentioned the four rationale documents. There's also one for AGPLv3 draft 2 and LGPLv3 draft 2. (30:13)