We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
19 July 2011
Karen and Bradley briefly discuss and play Bradley's keynote at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM Conference.
This show was released on Tuesday 19 July 2011; its running time is 01:04:03.
Segment 0 (00:38)
- Bradley spoke at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM workshop. (01:42)
Segment 1 (03:20)
- Follow along with Bradley's slides from his talk at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM Workshop (03:22)
- The sources for the slides is available.
Segment 2 (53:12)
- Karen and Bradley discussed the talk.
- Bill Gates' arrest in New Mexico (Bradley incorrectly said Nevada) is discussed in Gates' Wikipedia entry. (55:20)
- Bradley mentioned the made-for-TV movie The Pirates of Silicon Valley. (56:26)