Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).$2,499.14 of the $2,500 goal has been met.
(Progress updated weekly.)
19 July 2011
Karen and Bradley briefly discuss and play Bradley's keynote at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM Conference.
This show was released on Tuesday 19 July 2011; its running time is 01:04:03.
Segment 0 (00:38)
- Bradley spoke at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM workshop. (01:42)
Segment 1 (03:20)
- Follow along with Bradley's slides from his talk at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM Workshop (03:22)
- The sources for the slides is available.
Segment 2 (53:12)
- Karen and Bradley discussed the talk.
- Bill Gates' arrest in New Mexico (Bradley incorrectly said Nevada) is discussed in Gates' Wikipedia entry. (55:20)
- Bradley mentioned the made-for-TV movie The Pirates of Silicon Valley. (56:26)