19 July 2011
Karen and Bradley briefly discuss and play Bradley's keynote at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM Conference.
This show was released on Tuesday 19 July 2011; its running time is 01:04:03.
Segment 0 (00:38)
- Bradley spoke at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM workshop. (01:42)
Segment 1 (03:20)
- Follow along with Bradley's slides from his talk at the Sixth Annual OpenFOAM Workshop (03:22)
- The sources for the slides is available.
Segment 2 (53:12)
- Karen and Bradley discussed the talk.
- Bill Gates' arrest in New Mexico (Bradley incorrectly said Nevada) is discussed in Gates' Wikipedia entry. (55:20)
- Bradley mentioned the made-for-TV movie The Pirates of Silicon Valley. (56:26)