We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
11 November 2011
Karen interviews Adam Dingle of Yorba, and Bradley and Karen briefly discuss the interview.
This show was released on Friday 11 November 2011; its running time is 00:51:23.
Segment 0 (00:33)
Segment 1 (02:45)
- Yorba was founded in January 2009. (04:01)
- Yorba applied for 501(c)(3) status nearly two years ago and the application is still pending in the queue (the same delay queue we discussed in Episode 0x13. (28:30)
- Adam mentioned Yorba's donation page. (30:13)
Segment 2 (41:08)
- Karen mentioned that Yorba's response to the IRS should be published soon. (41:35)
- Bradley mentioned Cat Allman's Fundraising 101 talk from OSCON. (43:30)