Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).$2,383.26 of the $2,500 goal has been met.
(Progress updated monthly.)
11 November 2011
Karen interviews Adam Dingle of Yorba, and Bradley and Karen briefly discuss the interview.
This show was released on Friday 11 November 2011; its running time is 00:51:23.
Segment 0 (00:33)
Segment 1 (02:45)
- Yorba was founded in January 2009. (04:01)
- Yorba applied for 501(c)(3) status nearly two years ago and the application is still pending in the queue (the same delay queue we discussed in Episode 0x13. (28:30)
- Adam mentioned Yorba's donation page. (30:13)
Segment 2 (41:08)
- Karen mentioned that Yorba's response to the IRS should be published soon. (41:35)
- Bradley mentioned Cat Allman's Fundraising 101 talk from OSCON. (43:30)