13 April 2012
This show was released on Friday 13 April 2012; its running time is 00:47:19.
Segment 0 (00:35)
Bradley and Karen introduce Michael's talk.
Segment 1 (01:56)
Segment 2 (26:47)
- Bradley mentioned GNU Mediagoblin as an example of a true upstream multi-copyright-holder AGPLv3'd project. (28:10)
- Bradley mentioned that LibreOffice is “wealthy” as well by Michael Meeks standards, given their successful fundraisers. (29:38)
- Bradley mentioned the Desktop Summit panel that he and Michael were on and Karen moderated. (34:06)
- Bradley and Michael co-authored (with Vincent Untz) the GNOME Copyright Assignment Guidelines. (35:30)
- FSF was previously supportive of MySQL AB back in 2002, but Michael also used to support the Sun JCA. (38:20)