We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
13 April 2012
This show was released on Friday 13 April 2012; its running time is 00:47:19.
Segment 0 (00:35)
Bradley and Karen introduce Michael's talk.
Segment 1 (01:56)
Segment 2 (26:47)
- Bradley mentioned GNU Mediagoblin as an example of a true upstream multi-copyright-holder AGPLv3'd project. (28:10)
- Bradley mentioned that LibreOffice is “wealthy” as well by Michael Meeks standards, given their successful fundraisers. (29:38)
- Bradley mentioned the Desktop Summit panel that he and Michael were on and Karen moderated. (34:06)
- Bradley and Michael co-authored (with Vincent Untz) the GNOME Copyright Assignment Guidelines. (35:30)
- FSF was previously supportive of MySQL AB back in 2002, but Michael also used to support the Sun JCA. (38:20)