We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
25 April 2012
Karen and Bradley play and discuss Allison Randal's FOSDEM 2012 talk, FLOSSing for Good Legal Hygiene: Stories from the Trenches from the FOSDEM 2012 Legal and Policy Issues DevRoom.
This show was released on Wednesday 25 April 2012; its running time is 01:04:56.
Segment 0 (00:35)
Bradley talked about the #faif IRC conversation regarding hot milk recipe and its copyright. (01:54)
Segment 1 (07:10)
Allison's slides are available from faif.us.
Segment 2 (35:00)
- Karen and Bradley discussed the insanely complicated poster that Eclipse developers have to put on their walls to know how to accept patches (37:40)
- RMS's GNU Project essay talks about the Qt problem. (39:16)
- Bradley mentioned Chris Hertel's appearance on Linux Outlaws.(44:25)
- Karen mentioned The Scientific American article entitled Secret Computer Code Threatens Science. (54:00)
- Bradley mentioned Roland McGrath (56:44)