Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).$2,383.26 of the $2,500 goal has been met.
(Progress updated monthly.)
25 April 2012
Karen and Bradley play and discuss Allison Randal's FOSDEM 2012 talk, FLOSSing for Good Legal Hygiene: Stories from the Trenches from the FOSDEM 2012 Legal and Policy Issues DevRoom.
This show was released on Wednesday 25 April 2012; its running time is 01:04:56.
Segment 0 (00:35)
Bradley talked about the #faif IRC conversation regarding hot milk recipe and its copyright. (01:54)
Segment 1 (07:10)
Allison's slides are available from faif.us.
Segment 2 (35:00)
- Karen and Bradley discussed the insanely complicated poster that Eclipse developers have to put on their walls to know how to accept patches (37:40)
- RMS's GNU Project essay talks about the Qt problem. (39:16)
- Bradley mentioned Chris Hertel's appearance on Linux Outlaws.(44:25)
- Karen mentioned The Scientific American article entitled Secret Computer Code Threatens Science. (54:00)
- Bradley mentioned Roland McGrath (56:44)