We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
28 February 2012
This show was released on Tuesday 28 February 2012; its running time is 00:56:19.
Segment 0 (00:34)
- Dave Neary wrote an article based on his FOSDEM talk, and we're trying our best to fix the audio and have a FaiFCast of his talk, but it may not be salvagable.
Segment 1 (06:35)
- Follow along with John's slides from his FOSDEM talk.
Segment 1 (37:23)
- John referenced the source Black Duck numbers for which there is no methodology posted (38:30)
- Bradley mentioned Chris DiBona's keynote at OSCON 2010. (39:14)
- John mentioned the FLOSS Mole project in his talk. (42:50)