Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).
28 February 2012
This show was released on Tuesday 28 February 2012; its running time is 00:56:19.
Segment 0 (00:34)
- Dave Neary wrote an article based on his FOSDEM talk, and we're trying our best to fix the audio and have a FaiFCast of his talk, but it may not be salvagable.
Segment 1 (06:35)
- Follow along with John's slides from his FOSDEM talk.
Segment 1 (37:23)
- John referenced the source Black Duck numbers for which there is no methodology posted (38:30)
- Bradley mentioned Chris DiBona's keynote at OSCON 2010. (39:14)
- John mentioned the FLOSS Mole project in his talk. (42:50)