We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
8 January 2012
Karen and Bradley discuss the various private Free Software legal fora and consider if a more open community for discussion might be better, and also discuss the just-ended CFP for the FOSDEM Legal and Policy Issues Dev Room.
This show was released on Sunday 8 January 2012; its running time is 00:37:57.
Segment 0 (00:37)
- Bradley and Karen were discussing the NYS charities filing requirements for auditing and limited review, as can be seen NYS CHAR-500 instructions, on page 5 of 6, §V(6) . (03:02)
- Bradley and Karen mentioned the old show, SFLS 0x19, where they discussed Conservancy's FY 2008 Form 990. (03:27)
- Bradley mentioned he still works at a cow-orking facility (04:15)
- Bradley mentioned that various charity rating sites like Charity Navigator and GuideStar. (05:58)
- Bradley mentioned Lawrence Welk (09:50)
- Bradley is speaking on GPL enfoircement at SCALE 10x.
- keynoting on Thursday 19 January 2012 at Linux Conf Australia 2012.
- Bradley doesn't like the Chatham House Rule. (20:30)