Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).$2,499.14 of the $2,500 goal has been met.
(Progress updated weekly.)
8 January 2012
Karen and Bradley discuss the various private Free Software legal fora and consider if a more open community for discussion might be better, and also discuss the just-ended CFP for the FOSDEM Legal and Policy Issues Dev Room.
This show was released on Sunday 8 January 2012; its running time is 00:37:57.
Segment 0 (00:37)
- Bradley and Karen were discussing the NYS charities filing requirements for auditing and limited review, as can be seen NYS CHAR-500 instructions, on page 5 of 6, §V(6) . (03:02)
- Bradley and Karen mentioned the old show, SFLS 0x19, where they discussed Conservancy's FY 2008 Form 990. (03:27)
- Bradley mentioned he still works at a cow-orking facility (04:15)
- Bradley mentioned that various charity rating sites like Charity Navigator and GuideStar. (05:58)
- Bradley mentioned Lawrence Welk (09:50)
- Bradley is speaking on GPL enfoircement at SCALE 10x.
- keynoting on Thursday 19 January 2012 at Linux Conf Australia 2012.
- Bradley doesn't like the Chatham House Rule. (20:30)