31 January 2012
Bradley and Karen discuss Jacob Appelbaum's talk at Linux Conf Australia 2012, as well as other conference talks.
This show was released on Tuesday 31 January 2012; its running time is 00:38:58.
Segment 0 (00:35)
- Bradley spoke at SCALE, but the talk was very similar to the talk given on 0x18. (07:15)
- Karen's talk at LCA was a longer version of the talk from 0x15 she gave at OSCON. Listeners should write in if they want Karen's longer talk to be a show (07:30).
- Bradley will try to record some of the talks from the Legal and Policy Issues DevRoom at FOSDEM 2012 (07:55)
- Bradley mentioned the
Red Dwarf episode, Legion where Rimmer says:
Thank you for listening. Oh, additional: sorry to take up your valuable time. Sorry. Thank you. Sorry. Bye. Bye. Sorry. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.(12:12)
- Bradley asked if the crickets in Australia sang Jump Around, since Karen said they jump around (15:45)
Segment 0 (18:51)
- Karen liked Jacob Appelbaum's keynote at Linux Conf Australia 2012 (19:20)
- Bradley mentioned Harald Welte's blog post about running his own email server (23:45)
- Bradley mentioned Ken Thompson's bug (34:03)