Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).$2,383.26 of the $2,500 goal has been met.
(Progress updated monthly.)
2 August 2013
Note: initially, from 2013-08-01 18:30 through 2013-08-02 08:40 (US/Eastern), the audio file links in the feed did not work. That has been corrected.
Bradley and Karen interview Alison Chaiken about Free Software in cars.
This show was released on Friday 2 August 2013; its running time is 00:51:30.
Segment 0 (00:00:38)
Bradley and Karen introduce the interview.
Segment 1 (00:01:43)
- Bradley and Karen interview Alison Chaiken about Free Software in the automotive industry.
- Alison mentioned the Genivi Alliance, which is an industry trade association with some interest in “Open Source”.
- Alison presented a session at LibrePlanet about the Right to Repair act in Massachusetts. (00:14:30)
- Alison encouraged listens to get involved with Right to Repair and the Massachusetts Right to Repair.
Segment 2 (00:36:09)
- Karen moderated a panel at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit 2013 on Automotive issues (37:12)