We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
4 June 2015
Bradley and Karen discuss the VMware lawsuit that Software Freedom Conservancy is funding.
This show was released on Thursday 4 June 2015; its running time is 00:33:52.
- Bradley and Karen discuss the lawsuit that Christoph Hellwig filed. (07:37)
- Karen mentioned her LibrePlanet keynote about the VMware lawsuit. (21:30)
- Bradley's talk at LinuxConf Australia 2015, Considering The Future of Copyleft, is available online. (22:04)
- Bradley mentioned the discussion on pump.io about NPR fundraisers. (24:23)
- Bradley mentioned a Debian 8 release party at LinuxFest Northwest, which Microsoft didn't invite him to, since he wasn't willing to give Microsoft his contact info for marketing purposes. (29:16)
- Karen and Bradley promoted the Conservancy supporter program (31:40)