Please donate now to send Producer Dan Lynch to a Free Software conference of his choice, where he can help us record interviews and otherwise participate in the Free Software conference community:
We seek to raise $2,500 to fund Dan's trip. Amounts raised beyond that benefit Software Freedom Conservancy (which is the non-profit where the show's hosts, Karen and Bradley, work).
22 November 2012
Karen gives an update on the advocacy of software freedom for medical devices, while Bradley continually takes the show off-topic.
This show was released on Thursday 22 November 2012; its running time is 00:33:48.
- Bradley mentioned Jimmy Fallon's … And We're Back script.
- Barnaby Jack showed lethal attacks exist on wireless devices. (06:25)
- Karen previously gave a talk about her heart condition on the show. (07:13)
- Hugo Campos, who also works on this issue. (26:08)
- Bradley mentioned the Therac-25 software-related disaster. (29:30)