We raised $2,515.72 toward Dan Lynch's trip to a conference to represent the show and record content! We'll be coordinated with Dan about what conference he wants to attend.
If you'd like to further support Free as in Freedom, please become a supporter of Software Freedom Conservancy, the charity where Bradley and Karen work.
22 November 2012
Karen gives an update on the advocacy of software freedom for medical devices, while Bradley continually takes the show off-topic.
This show was released on Thursday 22 November 2012; its running time is 00:33:48.
- Bradley mentioned Jimmy Fallon's … And We're Back script.
- Barnaby Jack showed lethal attacks exist on wireless devices. (06:25)
- Karen previously gave a talk about her heart condition on the show. (07:13)
- Hugo Campos, who also works on this issue. (26:08)
- Bradley mentioned the Therac-25 software-related disaster. (29:30)